If you’re looking for a marble look-a-like countertop option, there are many to choose from. Here are our top picks for the best marble look-alike countertops in 2022:
- Quick Tip: Most countertop surfaces can be customized with various finishes or edge profiles to create your own design. So if you’re not sure what material would work best with your kitchen or bathroom, contact us at 770-252-8313 and we would be happy to help!
Many countertops can mimic marble's beautiful design but with added benefits.
If you’re looking to add a little luxury to your kitchen or bathroom, natural stone like marble can be an excellent choice. However, if durability is important to you, man-made countertop options like quartz or porcelain offer many benefits over traditional marble:
- Quartz is extremely durable and can withstand heavy objects and resist wear and tear
- Porcelain is resistant to staining so spills won’t be absorbed into your gorgeous, white countertops
- Man-made countertops are scratch-resistant and can avoid chipping and etching
- The durability of quartz and porcelain make it ideal for use in high traffic areas as its easy to clean and requires little to no maintenance
Quartz Countertops That Look Like Marble
Quartz countertops are a popular choice for kitchens and bathrooms. They’re often chosen as an alternative to marble, which is a soft material that is susceptible to scratches, stains and damages from heat. If you’re looking for a quartz color that looks like marble but isn’t quite as expensive, consider Calacatta Sol or Eternal D’Or. Both of these quartz colors have a classic veining pattern that can add luxury to any space.
If you prefer something neutral yet striking, consider Calacatta Novello to make a statement. This creamy white marble-like quartz will look great with gray cabinets or stainless steel appliances.
Porcelain Slabs That Look Like Marble
Porcelain is a naturally white, non-porous material that can be used in place of marble and other natural stones. It’s the most durable of all the look-alike materials discussed so far, making it ideal for high-traffic areas such as kitchens or bathrooms. Porcelain also tends to resist heat better than other types of stone and requires less maintenance than natural stone countertops.
Porcelain is available in a variety of colors and finishes—from matte to glossy—which means you can find one that best matches your kitchen style and décor needs. Porcelain countertops with designs that replicate marble include: Aura, Entzo, and Opera.
Marble is beautiful, but it’s not always practical. That’s why we love these alternatives that look just like marble but are easier to install and care for! They can be installed on top of any existing surface without damaging it at all—which means no more drilling holes in your cabinets or floors before installation time!
Contact Mega Granite to shop marble look-a-like countertop options today!